For my nomination I must say a big thank you to Tracey Rains from http://spontaneouswhimsy.wordpress.com/
and now I have to answer her questions as follows:
If you could be any animal, what would it be?
If I could be any animal, it would be a bird….. one of the Apex predators in the bird world like our Wedge Tailed Eagle here in Australia or a Condor in the Andes …. soaring on the thermals high above the world.
- What is your earliest memory? My earliest memory is from when I was nearly three years old, standing up on my parents big bed with a brand new dress that was being made for me…. having the hem measure
- What accomplishment are you most pleased about? My biggest accomplishments have been surviving this life so far in the face of recurring challenges including cancer and major depression
- Do you prefer nighttime or daytime and why?
I usually prefer the daytime when the sun is out and the light is shining on me
- What season do you prefer and why?
I love the Springtime the best of all when all the growth is starting to pop out in the form of tiny green buds and the dew is still heavy on the ground….. new life is wonderful and the colours are awesome
- What modern convenience could you simply not do without? An air-conditioner for our hot and humid summers
- What is your favorite holiday? My ideal holiday is to be somewhere close to nature, in the Mountains or forests where the wildlife runs free and there is lots to capture in photos
- If you could meet any historical figure who would it be?
If I went right back in history I would have loved to meet Queen Elizabeth 1 ( providing I could keep my head on 😀 )
- Who is your secret celebrity crush? I don’t really have one but I guess if I had to pick one I have always loved Liam Neeson
- What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could fly
- Finally, stealing from my own nominator…What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? I really want to find a comfortable space where I can discuss the things that are important to me and I can maybe have some small influence on making the world round me a more harmonious and compassionate place …. I hope it will give me more of a purpose
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My Nominees are: ( this is going to be difficult as I don’t yet have many people that I know who may qualify and who have not yet been nominated)
Sorry I haven’t managed 5 nominees but I just do not know enough people yet 😦
Here are my questions to you:
1. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning 2. If you could have any pet what would it be? 3. What is your favourite season? 4. What happened on the happiest day you can remember? 5. What do you do to relax? 6. If you could meet anyone who would it be? 7. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do with the money? 8. What other hobbies besides blogging do you enjoy? 9. What do you like most about blogging? 10.What do you hope to get out of your Blogging? 11.Reading or movies.... which do you prefer and why?
Phew….. this has been a mammoth effort to get this post together so I hope you will all accept the award and we can continue to communicate in such a fun way !!!!